Photographer and Designer
A BRIEF HISTORY OF SEVEN FINDINGS
- In the middle of 2009, I find myself particularly liking English classes at school. I discover I enjoy writing.
- What are art classes without going digital? I learn to love Photoshop, and I’ve been using it for 6 years now.
- Choosing fonts were always difficult. I immerse myself in a world of typography, and I combine words and language with design.
- Midway through National Service life is boring and arduous. I buy myself a camera.
- My unit in NS tasks me with numerous video projects, and suddenly Final Cut Pro is my best companion.
- I take my Mirrorless Fuji camera everywhere. I discover wildlife is one of the most satisfying things to shoot.
- Eventually I will have to show these photos to the world. Six of the findings above are mine, but this seventh one is yours. You have found someone who loves writing, photography and design as much as he loves sharing it with the world.
Photography & Lightroom 90%
Final Cut Pro 84%